Pages

Sunday, September 20, 2009

Kaboodle Doodle Challenge

This week's challenge on the Kaboodle Doodle blog was a recipe challenge from team member Irit.

The recipe was:
1 solid paper
2 patterned papers
3 embellishments
digital image

Here's my card:

Be sure to pop on over to the Kaboodle Doodle blog and take a look at all the wonderful creations by the other team members. My digital image came from Softpencil Digital Stamps - this week's challenge sponsor - who is providing 5 digital images to the challenge winner.

Thanks so much for visiting today. I will have my September Christmas Card challenge cards to show you tomorrow so be sure to stop back and visit.

~chris

A Proud member of The Lime Light
Come visit us and see what we've been up to.
Design Team Member - Kaboodle Doodles

If you have any questions about techniques or materials used in the work displayed on this blog, feel free to use the email link on the left and I will gladly answer your questions.

5 comments:

coldwaters2 said...

I just love this so much Chris the images at Soft Pencil are brilliant and you are showing them off at their best love the colours you have chosen.

Hugs
Lorraine x

Allison Rankin said...

So sweet and spring-like!

Juanita said...

Really like the colors you chose. The final project is very impressive.

Alex said...

Very cute!! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Monica-FC said...

love this image very much. so simple and I like that.

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....