Pages

Thursday, September 24, 2009

Sketch Challenge #247

This is the card I made for this week's sketch challenge on Splitcoast Stampers:

Again, it's that adorable Millie from Pink Petticoat! Card base is Green Galore, layered on Summer Sunrise and the digi paper is also from Pink Petticoat! I added some bling and a sentiment and viola - it's a birthday card! Here's the inside of the card:

nks so much for visiting today. I appreciate each and every one of you!

~chris

A Proud member of The Lime Light
Come visit us and see what we've been up to.
Design Team Member - Kaboodle Doodles

If you have any questions about techniques or materials used in the work displayed on this blog, feel free to use the email link on the left and I will gladly answer your questions.

5 comments:

CraftyC said...

Beautiful card, love the image and pretty colour combo
Clairexx

Diane said...

My fav color!!! Such a gorgeous card Chris!!

Anonymous said...

Love the colors in this Chris! Beautiful card!

Juanita said...

You made that Green Galore look good ( I don't even own that color...)
Great work on this, Chris.

Allison Rankin said...

Super sweet! Love your color choices on this one!

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....