Pages

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Finally - a card!

I needed a card for someone in the office and used today's sketch challenge on SCS. Here's my card:

Card base, layers and buttons are Ripe Avocado, dp is digital. I put the Crushed Curry pieces through embossing folders and the ribbon is $1 bin! Label punch and die finish it off.

Inside
Thanks for visiting - hopefully I'm getting my groove back!

~chris

A Proud member of The Lime Light
Come visit us and see what we've been up to.
Design Team Member - Kaboodle Doodles

If you have any questions about techniques or materials used in the work displayed on this blog, feel free to use the email link on the left and I will gladly answer your questions.

5 comments:

Juanita said...

Fabulous. I love the color combo and you have great images here.

Lilacanglia said...

fantastic card,
worth the wait,
hugs
Angie

Cat Tidwell said...

Awesome Chris! Love the colors and the embossing!

Anonymous said...

Love the color combination and the embossing. Yes, I know about the black and white images, haven't been brave enough to try some of my favorites!

Diane said...

Super cute Chris!!!

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....