Pages

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Mojo Monday #103 and New Color Challenge

LeAnne introduced me to a new color challenge this week at Pals Paper Arts and I always enjoy Julee's Mojo Monday Sketch Challenges.









Here's my card:

Card base is Brocade Blue. Layered on Rose Red (although it sure doesn't look like it in this picture) is some Razzleberry Lemonade dp. Strips were dry embossed with border folders and then the image layered on top. Image is from Charming (in the new Holiday Mini) and the ribbon is Crushed Curry (reversed) with some retired ribbon originals black layered on top.

It's going to be a busy week this week - downline meeting on Thursday and I'll have my swap and make & take to share with you tomorrow.

Thanks for visiting today!

~chris

A Proud member of The Lime Light
Come visit us and see what we've been up to.
Design Team Member - Kaboodle Doodles

8 comments:

LeAnne said...

Oh my gosh, Chris, this is gorgeous!!! Love what you've done with this image!

Lilacanglia said...

stunning!!!
Hugs
Angie

Joanne Travis said...

ooh, so beautiful!!!! I love this combination and it's not one I would have thought of. Fabulous, Chris!!

Alex said...

This is a beautiful card Chris - I love the ribbon treatment and the image looks gorgeous with the coloring you did! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Juanita said...

Darn, this is nice. Great colors and a great sketch.

Allison Rankin said...

Oh wowzers...love-y that stamp and this color combo seems super hard to me! BTW, whenever I try to click through from my e-mail to come visit you here, it always tells me "profile not available" now. You might want to check your settings just in case...

Curt in Indy said...

Great card for this challenge! These are hard colors to put together in a cohesive way and you did it! Best, Curt

Monica-FC said...

I love your card as it is gorgeous.love the layered look as it is sure different.

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....