Pages

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Dazed and Confused!

You know how sometimes things just get to moving too fast to keep up with? I do ....

Have not had much time to craft over the last few days, dh being home, grandkids coming over, Lime Light task needing completed and shipped off, SU parties, downline stuff, yada yada yada

Anyway - here's a slideshow of images that dh put together of the two week trip to MA to get the new boat (warning lots of pictures):



Jordan and Joe are DH's brothers who were an invaluable help to him over the two weeks he spent out there. "PO" is the "previous owner" in boat lingo. Lots of work ahead next spring, but it will all be well worth it in the end!

Thanks for visiting and putting up with my non-card stuff the last few days. I will be back on track here very soon - promise! I'm working on my make and take for next week's downline meeting and with the edits to this blog that will need to be done to stay in compliance with the new IDA from Stampin' Up (grumble grumble grumble). I leave for Washington, DC and points east on the 11th and won't be back in Colorful Colorado until the 26th, so I have lots to get ready so that I can play while I'm traveling!

~chris

A Proud member of The Lime Light
Come visit us and see what we've been up to.
Design Team Member - Kaboodle Doodles

If you have any questions about techniques or materials used in the work displayed on this blog, feel free to use the email link on the left and I will gladly answer your questions.

4 comments:

The Rubber Maid said...

That looks totally amazing and I'm sure it will be so much fun to sail away on. Happy sailing ...Pat

Tracy.H said...

Wow! What a beautiful boat! :0)

Anonymous said...

You had me at dazed and confused!! Beautiful boat.........when does it set sail?

BarbK said...

Love the boat and am so jealous. Are you planning a long boat vacation for next summer? I sure would.

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....