Pages

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Meet Millie!

This is Millie! Isn't she cute? She's a digital image that I got from Pink Petticoat and I just love her.


This is the inside of the card and it is also digital paper from Pink Petticoat!

Thanks so much for visiting today. I'll be back with some more Millie's later - she is so much fun to color!

~chris

A Proud member of The Lime Light
Come visit us and see what we've been up to.
Design Team Member - Kaboodle Doodles

If you have any questions about techniques or materials used in the work displayed on this blog, feel free to use the email link on the left and I will gladly answer your questions.

4 comments:

coldwaters2 said...

Well hello Millie it lovely to meet you lol. True Chris she is adorable and love the colours you have chosen also love the papers you have used to decorate the inside....wonderful work and look forward to seeing more of Millie.

Hugs
Lorraine x

Juanita said...

Millie is adorable. (she reminds meof my DD)
I like the patterned paper on the inside. Great work on this.

Curt in Indy said...

She is cute! Great coloring too! I love the Swiss dots for the background. Reminds me that I need to use that folder a lot more! Best, Curt

Monica-FC said...

Millie is just soooooo cute. love to her more in the future.

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....