Pages

Sunday, February 7, 2010

And a fun time was had by all ....

Yesterday's SU Regional meeting in Fort Collins, Colorado was lots of fun and I feel like I learned some great techniques that I am dying to try out. For me - that means it was a successful meeting. I love to learn new ways of doing things and this meeting was loaded! Here's a slide show of some shots of the great samples and all of the swaps that I got. With 100 folks attending and me only bringing 25 cards, I didn't come close to getting one from everyone that was swapping, but I really like the ones I got! I'm anxious to see the swaps from the Friday meeting that the gals will bring to our meeting on Thursday night. I think I might try one of the new things I learned for my swap too!



Thanks for visiting today. It's cold and snowy here today and looks like it might be a good day for hunkering down and getting in some crafting! DH is working on sewing sail covers and other boat stuff down in the living room and dining room (these things are big!), so I'll just nestle in and play! YAY! New Kaboodle challenge coming tomorrow too!

~chris

A Proud member of The Lime Light
Come visit us and see what we've been up to.
Design Team Member - Kaboodle Doodles

If you have any questions about techniques or materials used in the work displayed on this blog, feel free to use the email link on the left and I will gladly answer your questions.

2 comments:

Jill said...

Oh my have you still got snow Chris? Sounds like you had a fun time. Jill x

Diane said...

Wow,you sure got some wonderful swaps!!! Can't wait to see what you will be showing us with the new techniques!!!
Have fun playing today!!!

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....