Pages

Saturday, February 27, 2010

Everything Old is New Again #7

This week's Everything Old is New Again challenge was to dig out your ribbon scraps and put them to good use. I had a chance to play along this week and here's my cards:

The first is a digi image from Bugaboo - it's one of her Bugaboo Brats! Still totally loving those images! The second uses an image from a new set call Garden from the Heart from SU.

Here's the ribbon jar that I keep on my desk. It's a mess, but it's full of really good stuff! I have another box full of ribbon scraps as well, but there's too much in there to keep on the desk. Yikes - I either need to learn how to throw things away or find some ribbon-less folks out there who want to make things from scraps! Maybe I should put a grab bag together and give it away sometime soon?


Thanks for visiting today. The weather is supposed to be good today and I am hoping to get a whole bunch of errands run while the sun shines! Tomorrow is my fourth annual trip to a friend's Stampin' Up! party. It was the very first party I ever went to and I have been totally hooked on stamping ever since. It should be loads of fun - it always is!

~chris


A Proud member of The Lime Light
Come visit us and see what we've been up to.
Design Team Member - Kaboodle Doodles

If you have any questions about techniques or materials used in the work displayed on this blog, feel free to use the email link on the left and I will gladly answer your questions.

4 comments:

Wanda said...

LOVE the cards and your ribbon jar is cute! Nice to contain your usable messes!!

Susie said...

Great cards. Love how you used your ribbons. I keep my ribbon bits in a plastic bin. They used to be organized by color but somehow there's now too many and it's very disorganized. Your way is much handier. I think I'd use mine more if they were visible. Thanks for joining us.

Keri Lee Sereika said...

Great cards and what fun ribbons! That jar is just awesome! I have four jars that are sorted by color that sit atop my ink organizer on my wall and anything that is off the roll goes in there. :)

K

Juanita said...

Glad to see you dig into that huge stash of ribbon.
These cards are incredible.

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....