Pages

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Some sympathy cards

A co-worked asked me to make her some sympathy cards. These are always hard to make, but a little easier when it's not for my own use. Tried for simple elegance here.




Thanks for visiting. Crazy week! Hope to be back tomorrow with some more V-day cards that will be on their way to Pat on Thursday! Be sure to visit her blog and find out how you can help with her Children's Hospital Valentine's card drive.

~chris

A Proud member of The Lime Light
Come visit us and see what we've been up to.
Design Team Member - Kaboodle Doodles

If you have any questions about techniques or materials used in the work displayed on this blog, feel free to use the email link on the left and I will gladly answer your questions.

7 comments:

Alex said...

these turned out beautiful Chris...it's sad that we even need this, but since we do they should at least look as great as these!! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Diane said...

I'm sure your friend will be happy with these,they are beautiful!

Allison Rankin said...

Oh wow...bookmarking this one for the next time I have to make a sympathy card...super!

Myrna said...

Chris,
Having recently had to make a couple of sympathy cards I was very impressed with your simple but elegant cards. They will be in my mind when I need some more.
Thanks.
Myrna

Jill said...

Really lovely cards Chris, for a sad occasion. Thanks for the nice comments on my blog. I know what you mean about an over-full craft room! My John banned me from keeping my baby Cricut on the shelf as he said I had too much stuff on their already!!

Anonymous said...

These are perfect Sympathy cards Chris. None of us ever want to use them but it's always nicer to get the handmade-from-the-heart ones.

Curt in Indy said...

You did a perfect job on these cards. They are soft and sensitive, and beautifully done. Best, Curt

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....