Pages

Friday, February 26, 2010

Digi DP is so fun!

I picked up this digi dp the other day, Zoe Pearn's Persimmon from Sweet Shoppe. I also picked up a button flower digi image set from Squigglefly. I made images transparent and printed them out on some of the digi paper and cut them out. Cardstock is Aqua Mist (PTI) and Dusty Durango (SU). Buttons are from my stash and the sentiment is from Small Sayings (retired SU).



I am taking the day off from work today and am hoping to get things cleaned up in the studio as Monday the Monday Night Stampers will be back! I'll miss my other Monday night visitors, but it will be nice to see the gals again.

Thanks for visiting!

~chris

A Proud member of The Lime Light
Come visit us and see what we've been up to.
Design Team Member - Kaboodle Doodles

If you have any questions about techniques or materials used in the work displayed on this blog, feel free to use the email link on the left and I will gladly answer your questions.

2 comments:

Curt in Indy said...

What a brilliant idea to make the image transparent and print it on the digital paper! What an excellent idea. This has so many uses! And those button flowers are awesome! Best, Curt

Allison Rankin said...

Want these! Just was looking at some digi paper...I am gonna try and make some this weekend too!

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....