Pages

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

The last of the Valentines (this batch anywy)

These are the last of the Valentine's I'm sending off to Pat. I used graphics from pcCrafters to make these cards. I sure hope the kids like them. My keyboard is totally crapping out on me - need to get a new one - like NOW! Yikes - it is taking me forever to type this. Nuff - here's the pix - be back when I have a new keyboard!







Thanks for visiting!

~chris

A Proud member of The Lime Light
Come visit us and see what we've been up to.
Design Team Member - Kaboodle Doodles

If you have any questions about techniques or materials used in the work displayed on this blog, feel free to use the email link on the left and I will gladly answer your questions.

8 comments:

Diane said...

Oh Chris those are too stinkin' cute!!! My fav is the hippo!!!!
Hope you get your new keyboard soon,don't want you to be away too long now!! Lol!

Jackie said...

Those are adorable! I especially like the fluffy kitty in the middle. Who could resist that face??

Marianne's Craftroom said...

These are so sweet, I love them all. Marianne x

Alex said...

I love them all Chris, but I am with Diane, that hippo is super adorable and your card makes me smile! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Jill said...

Really love all those images Chris, they are gorgeous! Jill x

Allison Rankin said...

How sweet...love the birdy one!

Curt in Indy said...

These are fantastic! What a great idea to use the images from PC Crafters. You picked perfect images for these! Best, Curt

Kimberly Gajewski said...

Such a lovely grouping of cards! Beautifully done! :D

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....