Pages

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Prairie Fairy Coneflowers

I got this coneflower image from Prairie Fairy, another very fun source for digital images! I dug out a bunch of flat lace for v-day cards and haven't yet stashed it away and thought it looked nice (although a bit crooked sometimes) with these images.





Cardstock is New Leaf and Summer Sunrise (PTI) and Pretty in Pink and Tempting Turquioise (SU). DP is all from my Jessica Sprague digi collection. Sentiments are SU (some retired) and CTMH. Corner punch on the yellow flower is from MS and the corner/edge punch combo on the turquoise flower is from SU.

Thanks for visiting! We're getting more snow today, so another day of hunkering down is in order. I just hope it clears up some before I have to drive to work tomorrow! New Kaboodle Doodle challenge tomorrow too, so be sure to hop over and check out the great creations by the DT.

~chris

A Proud member of The Lime Light
Come visit us and see what we've been up to.
Design Team Member - Kaboodle Doodles

If you have any questions about techniques or materials used in the work displayed on this blog, feel free to use the email link on the left and I will gladly answer your questions.

6 comments:

Juanita said...

I love that flower image. Your coloring is stupendpus and I like the layouts you chose.

Myrna said...

Chris
These are really lovely cards. You may the coneflower look elegant.
Myrna

jjcreations said...

It just always amazes me how different colours and embellishments can completely change how an image looks. All of these are FANTASTIC.

Diane said...

Such a gorgeous flower!!! You've been a busy girl,those are all so beautiful Chris!

Allison Rankin said...

Look at you! Such a pretty image...such homey cards!

Faye said...

That's a lovely card selection, with fab colours, the papers work so well with that image. x

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....