Pages

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Another button card

I'm loving making these buttons! Send me an email if you want more info on that.

Card base is Basic Gray with an embossed layer of white. The dp is Night & Day specialty paper - why do I wait to discover how much I love some of these dp's until after they are gone!?! This was in the Holiday Mini catalog and I only bought one pack. I've been using it and it's nearly gone now, sob, sob... Oh well, I'll just have to find an adequate substitute! Heart is a nestie and the cute stamp is from A Happy Heart. Sentiment is from the Teeny Tiny Wishes set and I punched it nicely centered using a technique we learned at the regional last weekend!

Thanks for visiting today. Hopefully have some crafting time tonight and can get a tutorial out on that nice and messy technique I used on some cards on Sunday!

~chris

A Proud member of The Lime Light
Come visit us and see what we've been up to.
Design Team Member - Kaboodle Doodles

If you have any questions about techniques or materials used in the work displayed on this blog, feel free to use the email link on the left and I will gladly answer your questions.

6 comments:

Joanne Travis said...

Love the button and the black, red and white. Such a beautiful design!!

Diane said...

I love the button,i'd love to get the how to make it email,lol!
Fabulous card chris,love those colors together!!!

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Great card. I love that button and you're right, the paper is fab. Marianne x

Alex said...

Ooh, great color combo Chris and the button is really fun!! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Juanita said...

fabulous, as always.

Allison Rankin said...

Adorable! Great way to showcase that stamp!

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....