Pages

Saturday, February 6, 2010

Full Card version of swap

I am trying to build up my stock of birthday cards and so made myself a full card version of my swap for today's SU regional.

I also was playing around making buttons and made this quickie birthday card. Need to work a bit more on the button thing though, not quite as nice as I want it to be. BTW - thanks Chat for the tips!

Well, hopefully I will be back tomorrow with a slideshow of today's swaps and some pix of the event. I see I lost a follower - hope it wasn't something I said.

Thanks for visiting!

~chris

A Proud member of The Lime Light
Come visit us and see what we've been up to.
Design Team Member - Kaboodle Doodles

If you have any questions about techniques or materials used in the work displayed on this blog, feel free to use the email link on the left and I will gladly answer your questions.

6 comments:

Diane said...

Cool button,how'd you make it?
Both cards are great Chris!!!
Hope you had fun at your swap event!

Faye said...

Rats!! I was in a craft shop this afternoon, with that very embossing folder in my grubby little mitts and I PUT IT BACK! How gutted am I as it looks completely fabby on your card. The button looks fine to me too - why are we so hard on ourselves?! Have a great weekend! Hugs. x

Shelley L. MacKenzie said...

Great cards! I really like the colours of the first one.

Shelley L. MacKenzie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Allison Rankin said...

The purple and red card is just too pretty for words! Love the big fat button!

Juanita said...

So, you are covering buttons with DP? How do you do that? Do I need a special button/brad thing? I love the look and seems like something I could do....

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....