Pages

Saturday, February 20, 2010

Couple More Get Well cards

I managed to make a couple more Get Well cards to add to my stash. On the first I used the same format as my downline swap this month. The second is another with that fun floral image from Bugaboo.



Thanks so much for visiting!

~chris

A Proud member of The Lime Light
Come visit us and see what we've been up to.
Design Team Member - Kaboodle Doodles

If you have any questions about techniques or materials used in the work displayed on this blog, feel free to use the email link on the left and I will gladly answer your questions.

2 comments:

Myrna said...

Chris
These are sweet especially the first one. As I am not into coloring yet I like the first one.
Myrna

LeAnne said...

These are lovely! Those Bugaboo ones look like fun!

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....