Pages

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Just playing around ....

I haven't been doing many challenge cards lately, but I have been being really inspired by all the talent around me. I needed a quick and cheery thank you card today and remembered THIS CARD made by the always inspirational LeAnne (wee inklings). Here's my version:

Card base is More Mustard with accent colors in Riding Hood Red and Cameo Coral. The dp is some digital dp I got in a scrapbook kit that worked perfectly with my colors and wasn't too distracting as a background. Sentiment stamp is from Wordsworth and the flower comes from the SU set Best Wishes and More.

Thanks for visiting today. I'm way behind on my blurfing, so if I haven't left you any comment luv lately, it's only because I've been a bit busy at work.

Off to catch a little Olympic action before getting some sleep. I am NOT going to stay up till it's all over again tonight though. Have to catch up in the morning.

~chris

A Proud member of The Lime Light
Come visit us and see what we've been up to.
Design Team Member - Kaboodle Doodles

If you have any questions about techniques or materials used in the work displayed on this blog, feel free to use the email link on the left and I will gladly answer your questions.

10 comments:

Allison Rankin said...

This pretty DP makes a great card...very nice Chris!

Jill said...

I really like the simplicity of your card Chris. The colours are unusual but really good together. Jill x

Shelley L. MacKenzie said...

That's a great card!

Shelley L. MacKenzie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shelley L. MacKenzie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
LeAnne said...

Well, thanks, Chris! I love what you've done here too! I just love these colors--and I love your blog background too!

Myrna said...

Chris,
So pretty. Nice color combos too.
Myrna

Faye said...

This is a lovely card, the colours work so well. I may copy!! ;) x

Diane said...

Such a lovely card Chris!!
I've been watching alot of the Olympics too!!!!

Juanita said...

I love the color combo here and that layout is just perfection.
This is a great card.

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....