Pages

Monday, February 1, 2010

Will this never end .....

Yes - and pretty soon as the big day is just 14 days away! Did I ever mention that V-day is also my wedding anniversary? Well, I let dh pick the date and I think he knew it would be an easy one to remember and hence he would not get himself in the doghouse (if we even had a dog) for forgetting our anniversary! I don't really count the "married" years tho since we were committed and together and "living in sin" for about 13 years before we ever got around to getting married. Anyway, enough already, on to the cards. Here's a couple more going into the pack headed to Pat later this week:



Thanks for visiting today! I'm busily (read frantically) working on coming up with a swap for the SU Regional this weekend and hopefully will be able to run a few by you over the next few days and get your feedback.

~chris

A Proud member of The Lime Light
Come visit us and see what we've been up to.
Design Team Member - Kaboodle Doodles

If you have any questions about techniques or materials used in the work displayed on this blog, feel free to use the email link on the left and I will gladly answer your questions.

6 comments:

Jill said...

Lovely cards as always Chris. Being cynical maybe he only wanted to buy you one bouquet of flowers for Valentines Day instead of buying 2 - one of Valentines and one for your wedding anniversary!!!

Alex said...

Beautiful cards Chris!!!! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Allison Rankin said...

Love everything about those punched elements...hope you have one hell of a V-Day!

Myrna said...

Chris,
Congrats on your anniversary.
The cards are wonderful.
I met my hubby 35 years ago on Valentines Day. Special day.
Myrna

Diane said...

He'd really be in trouble if he'd forget that!!! Lol!
Cards for Pat are beautiful girl!
I hope she's rec'd mine,I mailed them over a week ago.
Wish I'd live close by,I'd love to be there this weekend,sounds like fun!!!

Curt in Indy said...

Very sweet cards Chris! I love the story about Valentine's Day also being your Anniversary. That is really very romantic! He was smart too! LOL Best, Curt

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....