Pages

Monday, February 8, 2010

Quick post before I fall into bed .....

The twins and baby were here tonight and I'm kind of wiped out, but I just had to make a card with this set before I head to beddie bye! You HAVE TO go and check out this stamp set! The back story to the set is HERE and you can order yours HERE (order a couple it's for a really good cause!). This is a really fun set and I will be making some more cards with it before all is said and done - for sure!

Enough babble - here's my card:

When I was looking at these colors, it really looked like the blue in the pattern paper matched really well with my Baja Breeze cardstock. I'm not so sure now and I think I'll make another using Bashful Blue. My paper piecing skills need a good deal of honing, but I had fun making this.

Be sure to check out those two links above and see the other stamps in this fun set! I see I've lost another follower - do I need some deodorant?

Thanks for visiting!

~chris

A Proud member of The Lime Light
Come visit us and see what we've been up to.
Design Team Member - Kaboodle Doodles

If you have any questions about techniques or materials used in the work displayed on this blog, feel free to use the email link on the left and I will gladly answer your questions.

4 comments:

Allison Rankin said...

Me loves it...you know that. And whoa! That paper is great with the blue in the BG!

Jill said...

I love that Chris, I can think of one or two people who are recently divorced who could do with a card like that!! Bit of moral support for them!! Jill

Marianne's Craftroom said...

I really like this and the sentiment is so funny. It's strange how followers come and then go, isn't it? Marianne x

Diane said...

Well you ain't gonna lose this follower,I'm here to stay,lol!!!!

Isn't this set the best and for such a wonderful cause too!!!
I've purchased it too,will be making a card with it soon!!!

Love your card,the sentiments are so fun and cute and I love the piecing you've done with the hearts!

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....