Pages

Saturday, February 20, 2010

Bugaboo Freebie project

You can tell its been snowy and I've been hunkered down in the craft studio - two days in a row I've managed to put up two posts! I'm lovin' it!

Jodie gives away freebies on Fridays on her blog. SU restrictions won't let me give you the url, but if you google Bugaboo Stamps you'll find her. I made this project with one of the freebies from yesterday!

Two of each color:

With the box:

All tucked away in the box:

These little love note boxes are so easy and fun to make. The cards are 3x3 and I usually make 8 for a box and along with 8 envelopes, they fit just perfectly in the love note box. You can find the template for the box in the handy tools section on the right side of this blog. Give it a try and let me know how you like it. If you post it, leave me a link so that I can go and take a look! Colors here are Pacific Point, Rich Razzleberry, Melon Mambo and Pumpkin Pie. All the images were mounted on Old Olive and colored with my KIN pencils and OMS.

Thanks for visiting!

~chris

A Proud member of The Lime Light
Come visit us and see what we've been up to.
Design Team Member - Kaboodle Doodles

If you have any questions about techniques or materials used in the work displayed on this blog, feel free to use the email link on the left and I will gladly answer your questions.

11 comments:

Jill said...

Ooh Chris must pop over to the Bugaboo blog. Love all your creations with that image. Jill x

Tertia said...

This is so cute! I will have to make this sometime.

Myrna said...

Chris,
These little darlings are adorable. Haven't tried any coloring yet so will have to look into it.
Myrna

Me, My Stamps and I said...

absolute cuteness!!!!
tfs:)

Diane said...

Oh I love that box!!! Note cards are cute cute cute Chris!!!

Allison Rankin said...

I love these! The stamps are just perfect...nice and simple! I need to find some envelopes and make these for gift sets!

Marianne's Craftroom said...

I found her Friday freebies yesterday and picked up this one and the mouse. These are a great idea. When I get time I must have a go. Love the colours you've used. Marianne x

Tracy.H said...

These are awesome! I am on my way to check out the freebies and other digis. :0)

Faye said...

You really are loving the Bugaboo! Lucky you being snowed into the craft studio. Looks like you've had a lot of fun and the results are lovely. xxx

Juanita said...

What a beautiful image! The cards are super sweet and I like how you packaged them up.
Thanks for showing this.

Jodie Mackrell said...

These are beautiful...cool idea!

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....