Pages

Sunday, February 7, 2010

New Challenge at Kaboodle Doodles

Well it's time for a new challenge on the Kaboodle Doodle Challenge Blog. This time around we're playing with spots and stripes. Here's my card:

Be sure to stop by and see the creations from the other talented design team members!

Thanks for visiting!

~chris

A Proud member of The Lime Light
Come visit us and see what we've been up to.
Design Team Member - Kaboodle Doodles

If you have any questions about techniques or materials used in the work displayed on this blog, feel free to use the email link on the left and I will gladly answer your questions.

3 comments:

Juanita said...

Nice work. I really love the colors and the mixed patterns.

Faye said...

I love the colours too! I think this card is just fab, specially the buttons, nice touch. x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

I really like this card. It reminds me of shaker style and New England. Marianne x

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....