Pages

Friday, February 26, 2010

It's Springtime - at least in my dining room!

Look at what my wonderful DH brought me last night! Isn't he just the sweetest!

I also have some mums, daisies, hibiscus and poinsettias all blooming in my dining room! Right now there is a major canvas shop set up in the dining room and living room as he gets his sail covers, bimini, dodger, etc. ready to take east in April when he goes to live on our sailboat for a couple of months, but in the midst of all that chaos there is just this wonderful island of color! Snow outside - blossoms inside! I love it!


I was also working on this month's Christmas Card Challenge posted by Tracy. We were to use the colors of the Olympics! I found this wonderful Olympic digital scrapbooking set and I was so excited! I also found this wonderful new digital stamp designer - KAH-Wink-E-Dink - and so had a fun new image to play with. I made this card ....


and then went back and read the challenge to make sure I had it right ... and of course I didn't! NO designer paper! So I went back to the drawing board (luckily I had only made my prototype) and I'll have those to show you tomorrow!

Thanks for visiting - again - today!

~chris

A Proud member of The Lime Light
Come visit us and see what we've been up to.
Design Team Member - Kaboodle Doodles

If you have any questions about techniques or materials used in the work displayed on this blog, feel free to use the email link on the left and I will gladly answer your questions.

4 comments:

Tracy.H said...

This is really cute!! I will have to check out these digis too!

Can't wait to see what you come up with. :0)

Allison Rankin said...

This is terrific! I love the colors and want to play too...can you send me the link for those digi-papers? Thanks!

Diane said...

You have the grooviest green thumb Chris!!! Those are all sooo gorgeous!!! And your DH is too sweet,what a beautiful basket of greens!
Love your card,great olympic colors!

Juanita said...

What a stunning display you have going in with all those blooms around you.
Great work with the Olympic colors, I think you really rocked it!

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....