Pages

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day!

Just a couple quick cards - the first I got from my wonderful blogging buddy Curt - I came home from a very long day at work on Friday and found this in my mail - what a spirit lifter - thanks so much Curt!

On this second card, I was playing around with some new images I picked up from Bugaboo Stamps - very fun stuff! I used my Koh-i-Noor pencils and OMS and played with my new large flower punch - punching, attaching to copy paper and punching again to get the nice pointed flower! Another covered button too (I'm addicted).

Thanks for visiting.

~chris

A Proud member of The Lime Light
Come visit us and see what we've been up to.
Design Team Member - Kaboodle Doodles

If you have any questions about techniques or materials used in the work displayed on this blog, feel free to use the email link on the left and I will gladly answer your questions.

6 comments:

Jill said...

Really lovely stamp from Bugaboo and as always a really pretty colour combo. Jill x

Allison Rankin said...

Love the V-day card...esp. with those hearts and on kraft. That flower image on the second card is so whimsical and cute!

Faye said...

Two fab cards, of course, I like yours the best! ;) xxx

Diane said...

It's always nice to come home to happy mail,such a sweet thought from Curt!
Love your new stamp,card looks awesome esp with the button!!!

Myrna said...

Chris,
Really sweet cards.
Nice to have a thoughtful friend like Curt.
Myrna

Jodie Mackrell said...

very pretty!

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....