Pages

Monday, February 22, 2010

Some Trees

I received my stamps from PTI that were out of stock and got a chance to play with them a bit. Here's my cards:



Cardstock on both is Rich Razzleberry with matching dp (SU). Sentiments are PTI. Ink used was Fresh Snow and Versamark with clear ep. Top sentiment punched with SU punches and the bottom was cut using a label nestie. The stamp set is called Through the Trees and it really has some lovely images and lots of possiblities.

Busy week at work this week, but hopefully some chances for creating too! Thanks for visiting.

~chris

A Proud member of The Lime Light
Come visit us and see what we've been up to.
Design Team Member - Kaboodle Doodles

If you have any questions about techniques or materials used in the work displayed on this blog, feel free to use the email link on the left and I will gladly answer your questions.

7 comments:

Diane said...

Very pretty.....I love this stamp set, too...though I don't have it...yet!!! I have a blog award for you over on my blog if you would like it...thanks and have a nice day...snowing here...still!!!

Diane said...

They are both beautiful Chris!
Love that color! Don't you be working too hard now!

Allison Rankin said...

So jealous....want this stamp set (and so much more from PTI). Damn shipping costs!

Faye said...

Please STOP making beautiful cards with images I don't have!! xxx

Alex said...

GORGEOUS card Chris, love those deep colors! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Wanda said...

WOW, these are just BEAUTIFUL! TFS

Curt in Indy said...

OK my little enabler! Now I have to have these! LOL I LOVE that second card! OMGosh is that gorgeous. I also love the first one too, I just am addicted to tree stamps but I rarely use them on my cards! How weird is that?!??! LOL Best, Curt

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....