Pages

Friday, February 20, 2009

Another one from my favorite fashionista




My favorite fashion princess Courtney, has another great outfit to inspire us this week. Here's my card inspired by her outfit.








Recipe:
Paper: Whisper White, Pink Pirouette, Regal Rose, Basic Black
Stamps: Framed Friends (Gina K), Polka Dot Punches (SU)
Ink: Stazon black, Pretty in Pink, Regal Rose, SU markers
Accessories: Nestabilities, corner rounder punch

Thanks for visiting! I'm going to stamp with some great ladies tomorrow afternoon so look for a slideshow of our cards!

~chris

A Proud member of The Lime Light
Come visit us and see what we've been up to.

8 comments:

Diane said...

Oh my goodness,that outfit is da bomb and so is your card Chris!

jacque4u2c said...

WOW! How purrfect! Both are just adorable! How much fun is this!

Allison Rankin said...

This is so pretty...love the heart BG you created!

Juanita said...

Great work on the inspiration. I was going to stamp with some friends today also, but I am too sick and don't think it is fair for them to bring my germs to their kids. Hopefully i can sit upright long enough to create something on my own later.

Curt in Indy said...

You did a wonderful job on this challenge. What a perfect image to use for this! Love the card! Best, Curt

Natalia said...

Wow so cute card?This cat that's stamp?
Greetings:*

Kristie W. said...

Courtney is a cutie!

Very cute card too!

Libby Hickson said...

Super cute Chris! I love that sweet kitty stamp, and also love how you did the heart background! Thanks so much for playing again this week! :-)

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....