Pages

Monday, February 2, 2009

Some new dp

Here's a card I made this weekend with some very nice tulip dp that I picked up at HL (they had a 4 for $1 sale). My friend and fellow demo Roberta, remarked that she thought it might be hard to do anything with it, so of course I had to do something with it!


I think that if I do this flower again, I'll do the base flower a bit differently - maybe be a bit bolder with the contrast color. The flower is from Petal Pizzazz and the inner flowers are from the Bojo Blossoms punch. The outside scallop circle is from the Scallops Circles 2 die for the Big Shot. I absolutely love this sentiment from Fifth Avenue Floral and I can see myself using this entire set alot! Card base is Regal Rose and the matting panel for the dp is Pretty in Pink.

Thanks for visiting!

~chris

A Proud member of The Lime Light
Come visit us and see what we've been up to.

5 comments:

Tracy.H said...

Well...I think you showed your friend that you can indeed make something with that DP. It looks great! :0)

Unknown said...

ADORABLE!

Wanda said...

I LOVE your DP it's FABULOUS!!!!

Allison Rankin said...

Super job on that flower (esp. with all those multiple layers)!

*~*Megali*~* said...

This is such a sweet card!! I LOVE THE FLOWER!!! And the sentiment is nice too! Great job as always!

~Meg

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....