Pages

Monday, February 9, 2009

Monday Night Madness

Well it's Monday and the girls came over to stamp again. This week we all worked on our own separate projects. Here's the results:

My creations - my card for the
From Courtney's Closet
challenge this week:


Diane's creations:



Sabrina's creations:






As always, we had a great time. I really look forward to these Monday nights! This week I have a downline meeting on Thursday night and then a Valentine's Card workshop on Friday night. Busy week, but all fun stuff!

Thanks for visiting.

~chris

A Proud member of The Lime Light
Come visit us and see what we've been up to.

5 comments:

Allison Rankin said...

Beautiful cupcake creation Chris! I like that second card too with all the copper!

nicky w. said...

What lovely cards!!! : ) I've got to tell my friend about your cupcake card... she's going to love it... she LOVES cupcakes!!!

Juanita said...

You have a talented group of ladies there.

Cat Tidwell said...

Oh what fun! I wish folks around here where into stamping, I'd love for 'the girls' to get together like this!

LOVE your cupcake card! Too cute with the buttons!

Libby Hickson said...

Such wonderful cards - and OMGosh I LOVE your cupcake card!!! So adorable!! Thanks so much for playing this week - I'd love it so much if you play again sometime! :-) Your name is in the hat!

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....