Pages

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Dual Challenges

I've been wanting to do one of the challenges on the Diva Coffee Break Designs blog and this morning decided to combine it with today's sketch challenge on Splitcoast.
















Recipe:
Stamps: Hugs & Wishes
Paper: Basic Gray, Tempting Turquoise, Green Galore, digitally modified Doodlebug dp
Ink: Tempting Turquoise
Accessories: MS butterfly punches, oval scallop punch

Thanks for visiting!

~chris

A Proud member of The Lime Light
Come visit us and see what we've been up to.

13 comments:

Pam said...

Oooo, I love butterflies! Nice card! Thanks for playing along with us!

Moni said...

You did great job, love it! Hugs, Moni

Tammy said...

Pretty card!!

Kristin Moore said...

Ooh this is beautiful! What a neat job combining those butterfly cutouts!! So glad you played along!

Ilse Vargas said...

Very nice card! thanks for playing with us, and I hope to see you each week :)
Have a nice day!

Cat Tidwell said...

Beautiful card Chris! Great job on combining challenges, just love doing that too, lol!

Willa Jean Coates said...

I love your card! I just recently purchased the "monarch butterfly" punch-have you had any problems with it?

Anonymous said...

Very cute card. I love all the butterflies.

Juanita said...

fabulous result here. I know the MS butterfly punches, but what are those other butterflies?

DoxieGirl said...

Great job with the combo! I love the butterflies - so springy and sweet!
Thanks for playing along with us Divas!
~Kendra

Allison Rankin said...

Love the layout and colors Chris!

Adventures in Abundance said...

The butterflies are beautiful and I love the scallop oval punch. Another thing for my wish list.

Diane said...

Looks fantastic!! Love the top butterflies (in white),hmmmm...might have to get that punch! Another beauty Chris!

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....