Pages

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Color Throwdown #28

This week's colors were:and here is my card:

Pretty basic - card base Riding Hood Red, first layer Choc. Chip, top layer Whisper White put through the mini hearts embossing folder. The hearts and the words were cut using the accompanying die. Choc. Chip ribbon with an accent of gingham. Sometimes simple works - I like this card. Don't know if anyone else will, but I do!

Thanks for visiting!

~chris

A Proud member of The Lime Light
Come visit us and see what we've been up to.

14 comments:

Cathy Rulli said...

I like it!! Great job with the challenge- thanks for playing!!

Angela said...

The hearts on the bg are perfect for this card.. Cute

LeAnne said...

Awesome! GLG! (Gotta Love Gingham!)
LeAnne

Jamie Martin said...

Very nice card, that heart background is sooo cute.

dpkennedy said...

Cute card! I love the tiny embossed hearts! Thanks for playing!

Broni said...

How cute! Simple, but beautiful! I love the embossed hearts!! Thanks for playing with us this week!

Tammy Hershberger said...

It absolutely works! And love the touch of gingham... my favorite! Thanks for playing the Throwdown!

Barbara said...

Love this card! Great use of those die cuts and, of course, the gingham! Thanks for playing the Throwdown! Hope to see you again next week!

*~*Megali*~* said...

I LOVE THIS CARD!! Simple but totally sweet!!

Diane said...

Cauuuuute!!!!!

Unknown said...

Very cute!

Cat Tidwell said...

Love this Chris! I am leaning toward the simple cards lately for some reason! Beautiful card with the heart embossing too!

Kathryn said...

Such a SWEET card -- I LOVE that little embossed hearts -- so cute! :)

Maria Matter said...

Love it! You did an excellent job on this challenge! You have a delightful blog full of wonderful creations, I enjoyed my visit today!
Blessings, Maria

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....