Pages

Friday, February 27, 2009

Just playing!

Last night I decided I'd just play ... just see what I could create with no plan, no sketch, no definite challenge. Here's a couple of cards that I made.

My friend Jill (who knows what a sucker I am for punches) gave me this wonderful Marvy leaf punch for my birthday. It cuts and embosses and of course I just had to make something with it right away! Thanks Jill!


I have been wanting to play with this wonderful SAB set Botanical Blooms and here's my card.



I'm always looking for new and different ways to use my wonderful SU dies for the Big Shot. I saw someone use this idea for the scalloped envelope die and just had to give it a try too.



I am home from work today and hope to spend most of the day in my studio! Yay! Have a few errands to run but the rest of the day is for creating!

Thanks for visiting!

~chris

A Proud member of The Lime Light
Come visit us and see what we've been up to.

10 comments:

Caryl P said...

Beautiful cards! I need to make a card from scratch...no challenges that is. You've inspired me!

Juanita said...

Do I have to pick a favorite? I don't know if I could. They are all so fabulous.

Unknown said...

very nice!

Allison Rankin said...

Gorge! Love that first one (but I am a sucker for leaves!).

Denise Marzec said...

Oooooh, I like that leaf punch!!

Pat said...

Happy Birthday Chris! How fitting that you would take the day off to create. Get ready for a fun weekend.

XX Pat

PS: Love the punches

Nadia! said...

They are so beautiful! you're so talented!

Diane said...

Those are wonderful Chris! Love that punch too!!! And the greens are my fav color,so I love 'em all!
Have fun in your studio today!

Anonymous said...

Chris these are all beautiful!

Shelley L. MacKenzie said...

Excellent cards! You are such an inspiration :o).

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....