Pages

Friday, February 13, 2009

Doubledog Dare Challenge

Making my usual blurfing rounds today, Joanne (Sleepy in Seattle) posted this Doubledog Dare Challenge to make a humorous card. I've had these stamps from There She Goes - LOL Taglines - and have not inked them up yet. I decided it was about time! Here's my card:


I had the polka dots out from my Courtney's Closet card and I've really been in a red, black and white frame of mind lately! What do you think?

Recipe
Stamps: LOL Taglines from There She Goes
Paper: Whisper White, Real Red, Basic Black, Polka Dots by PTI
Ink: Basic Black, red marker
Accessories: tag punch, brad, SU ribbon

Thanks for visiting.

~chris

A Proud member of The Lime Light
Come visit us and see what we've been up to.

5 comments:

Joanne Travis said...

I LOVE this sentiment, I cracked right up. I am so glad you joined in on this fun challenge, your card is delightful, Chris!

Diane said...

Funny card,but yet too cute!
Thanks for your comment on my exciting news Chris,I just can't wait for the moment!

Sabrina said...

Oh my goodness! I have to borrow this stamp set!!!! I love the card~
Sabrina

Monica-FC said...

ok, I am in love with the saying as that is just a hoot. love the card.

nicky w. said...

what a funny sentiment... cute card Chris!!!

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....