Pages

Saturday, February 14, 2009

A few stragglers

These are the very last of this year's Valentines. It was a pretty good year for v-day cards this year, got quite a few made and distributed!



I know, more red, white and black - I think I'm almost done with that color combo for awhile, but it sure was fun while it lasted! The other card was done with some digital paper that I downloaded and just love from Oscraps called O Escape Collaborations. I didn't want to hide it, so I embossed some vellum. I'm thinking I need to find some vanilla or ivory collored vellum for papers like this one.

Well, the v-day card making event went well in spite of forgetting some key items - like a stamp set - but everyone had a wonderful time and got to really tap into their creativity!

The twins and the new baby (well new to me - hes nearly 3 months now) were here for a couple hours so mom (it's her b-day today) and dad could have a few hours of kid-free time. Needless to say, I'm wiped out and am heading to bed a bit early. Tomorrow we have our Feb. celebrations dinner here. Lots of b-days and anniversaries this month and I'll have a couple of cards for those in the morning.

Thanks for visiting!

~chris

p.s. I have not spaced out the blog candy - just to busy and tired. Maybe Monday as I have the day off and I can get to work on it!

A Proud member of The Lime Light
Come visit us and see what we've been up to.

5 comments:

jacque4u2c said...

I love them both - but the second is my fav!

Diane said...

Oh i love your cards Chris! Have fun with all your celebrations tomorrow! Sounds like lots of fun!

Nadia! said...

They are very beautiful!

Monica-FC said...

the valentyine cards ar wonderful and I love that they are not the ususal colors. so great to see other colors and ways.

nicky w. said...

Sweet Valentines Cards... love what you did with the vellum. : )

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....