Pages

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

February Aloha RAK

Take a look at this card - don't you just love those buttons and what's not to love about these wonderful colors! This is what my February partner Kristie sent me in Tracy's Aloha RAK monthly swap. She is just too cute!

Thanks Kristie! Be sure to check out Kristie's blog and let her know you liked her card!

Thanks for visiting. I'm hoping to have a bit better slideshow of my butterflies for you tomorrow so be sure to stop back and check out these beauties!

~chris

A Proud member of The Lime Light
Come visit us and see what we've been up to.

2 comments:

Kristie W. said...

I am so glad you like the card! I liked it so much that I didn't want to mail it LOL!

Moni said...

Such a beauty! Love the colors! Hugs, Moni

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....