Pages

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Monday Night Stampers

Well it was Monday night and the weather was cooperating, so Sabrina and Diane came up to stamp! Sabrina found this dp in a pile that was on the table and we decided we would each make something with it. Here's the end result:

Sabrina's cards:


Diane's card:


My card:

The dp is by Scenic Route - Povidence Mathewson Street and we all used slightly different colors and sentiments and background stamps with it. Combinations of Kiwi Kiss, Always Artichoke, Certainly Celery, Tangerine Tango, Only Orange, and a textured green from an unknown supplier along with punches and snippets of ribbon (out of the scrap box).

I look forward to Monday nights so much and miss these gals when they can't make it. No formal agenda, we just all plan on working on something we need at the moment or just something to add to our card stashes. My stamp room will accomodate three fairly comfortably and we always have a good time! My cats wander in and out and it's just a really nice way to spend the evening. Thanks you guys! I know you both read this blog even though one of you is just a lurker!

I really wanted to post the cards I sent for my first Lime Light project, but I just can't remember what they were! I was so concerned with getting them in the mail on time that I did not take pictures. I won't make that mistake again! Needless to say, it was really fun and it felt good to be participating in the efforts that these gals undertake. I'll have a more detailed post later this week on how you too can get in on the action!

Thanks for visiting!

~chris

A Proud member of The Lime Light
Come visit us and see what we've been up to.

12 comments:

Allison Rankin said...

What unique DP! I might not have picked it up (guava scares me) but the outcomes here are great! Super job to you all!

Joanne Travis said...

Chris, these are all wonderful and that paper is so pretty!! Love this color combination and how you all came up with a different take. Don't you just love stamping play dates?

Joanne Travis said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Joanne Travis said...

Sorry, I accidently double posted :)

Juanita said...

That is great DP you guys used.
I used to have a friend that would stamp with me(we moved away). I love to stamp, but it is great to do it with a friend.

Juanita said...

That is great DP you guys used.
I used to have a friend that would stamp with me(we moved away). I love to stamp, but it is great to do it with a friend.

jacque4u2c said...

I love it! The colors all work so well together. Just beautiful!

Leah said...

Really pretty! Not colors I would think to try but they came out beautifully!

Denise said...

These cards are gorgeous! Love those colors together.

WeebleStamper said...

The lurker would be me! :) I'm always amazed at the difference a single piece of paper can have in the hands of 3 different folks. Voila! 3 different projects!

Jamee said...

those colors are so nice together

Tracy.H said...

Wow! What beautiful DP! :0)

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....