Pages

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Cuttlebug Spot Button Challenge

I came across this blog in my blurfing and as I have been enamored of buttons lately, decided to give it a go. Here's my card:


Recipe:
Stamps: Hugs & Wishes, Polka Dot Punches
Paper: Pretty in Pink, Certainly Celery, So Saffron, Whisper White, Tea Party dp
Ink: Basic Black
Accessories: cb embossing folder, buttons, 5 petal punch, lg oval punch, scalloped oval punch (marvy)

I needed to do some cards using the Polka Dot Punches set for a display and this will be one of the cards I use.

Thanks for visiting!

~chris

A Proud member of The Lime Light
Come visit us and see what we've been up to.

7 comments:

Juanita said...

Thanks for pointing me in the direction of that blog.
I love your card, the Polka Dot Punches and the buttons are a great combination.

jacque4u2c said...

Two thumbs up! It looks great!

Diane said...

Wonderful card Chris! Great colors and the buttons look awesome!

Shelley L. MacKenzie said...

Love your card - it's so gorgeous! The buttons are a nice added touch.

poupetteval said...

beautiful !!

Anonymous said...

Love the colors and I like how the flowers coordinate with the embossed panel! Very pretty!

Susan (peebsmama) said...

I like how you coordinated the embossing with the flower images. Very sweet!

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....