Pages

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Mojo Monday Sketch Challenge #73

It's always a pleasure to do Julee's Mojo Monday sketch challenges. Here's my card for this week. I'm not real happy with the birthday sentiment on this one, but I'll do better next time. I'm going to use this card (sans the birthday sentiment) for this month's make and take at our downline meeting on Thursday night. Hope the girls like it!

Recipe:
Stamps: All Holidays, Warmest Regards, Boho Backgrounds, Eastern Blooms
Paper: Regal Rose, Kiwi Kiss, Raspberry Tart, Whisper White
Ink: Kiwi Kiss, Regal Rose
Accessories: brads, Regal Rose ribbon, 5 petal punch

Thanks for visiting!

~chris

A Proud member of The Lime Light
Come visit us and see what we've been up to.

3 comments:

jacque4u2c said...

I love these color choices! I am very fond of green and pinks! Very nice.

nicky w. said...

lovely card Chris!!! I love what you did with the flower!

Allison Rankin said...

Super image...lovely color palette!

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....