Pages

Sunday, February 22, 2009

I'm a GUEST DESIGNER!

If you recall, a little bit ago I applied for a position as a guest designer with Kaboodle Doodles. See my post here to see the cards I made to submit for this team. Well, I heard this morning that they have selected me to be their guest designer for the next three months! I am so thrilled, I can't even begin to tell you! DH had to check to make sure I was okay because when I read the email, I screamed!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I have some things to show you, but probably not until tomorrow. Had a great time stamping with the gals on Saturday and I have one card to finish before I can put up the slideshow. Have a couple of RAK's to share, but need to wait till they reach their destinations before I do. Tracy's Christmas Card Challenge is due this week too so look for my entry - she made it a little harder this month - square card with no sentiments on the front! Got my thinking cap on and have a few ideas, we'll see how that goes.

Well, fighting a bit of a headache tonight - eyes just won't cooperate - so I'll be back for a visit tomorrow! Thanks so much to all of you - you are the greatest! I've had so many visitors this past week (blog candy drawing is tomorrow night) and from places far and wide - England, Poland, Russia, Sweden - WOW! Such nice comments and good wishes you all have shared - even a poem or two! Thank you all!

~chris

A Proud member of The Lime Light
Come visit us and see what we've been up to.

5 comments:

Regina said...

Hello Chris,
Congrats on being on the Design Team - fantastic!
Greetings Regina

SparkofWhimsy said...

Yay!!!!

Congratulations Chris!! I can't wait to see what you come up with for them. Hehe and way to go on scaring the hubby like that!

Peace,

Angelique

Diane said...

Woohoo!!! Congrats Chris!!!
They are so fortunate to have you on their team,can't wait to see your creations!!!

Kristie W. said...

Congrats on the Guest Designer gig!

Kristie W. said...

Congrats on the Guest Designer gig!

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....