Pages

Saturday, February 28, 2009

February Xmas Cards

I'm participating in a challenge over on Tracy's blog to make 5 Christmas cards every month. This month's cards had to be square and have NO sentiment on the front. Here's my cards:


I had a lot of felt flurries snow flakes and some of the bulk buy designer paper and so pulled it out and went to work.

Thanks for hosting this challenge Tracy - I might even be ready for Christmas this year!

~chris

A Proud member of The Lime Light
Come visit us and see what we've been up to.

8 comments:

Shelley L. MacKenzie said...

Wow, those cards are gorgeous! I made a couple of cards today (not for the challenge)...but they don't look nearly as good as yours!

Tracy.H said...

Wow! These are amazing!! Thanks for playin' along this month. :0)

Susan (peebsmama) said...

Very nice use of the DSP and felt flakes. Without a sentiment, these really could be used for any winter occasion.

Terri said...

It's hard for me to even think about Christmas right now. Nice job on these cards though. I look forward to getting to know you better in the CO stamp TV group too.

Anonymous said...

I love the rust color you added! And that DP is adorable. Great cards!

Anonymous said...

These are beautiful! Great job!

Diane said...

So pretty! Those snowflakes look awesome!!!

Juanita said...

Super cool cards

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....