Pages

Sunday, February 8, 2009

Three Amigas Weekly Challenge

As an avid reader of Joanne's blog Sleepy in Seattle, it was great to see this challenge posted there this weekend. My favorite color combo this year for v-day cards - black, white and red! Here's the card I made for this challenge:



I love this dp from PTI - striking patterns every one! I think this one and the slightly larger version are my favorites though. Card base is Whisper White with a layer of Real Red under the dp. Stamps are from Simply Said and the sentiment is from Holidays & Wishes. I used the new lace edge punch from SU and the new heart punch along with the tiny heart from the 3 heart punch. I used my label nestie for the sentiment and strung it on some Real Red ribbon. I had fun making this card and I hope you like it!

Thanks for visiting.

~chris

A Proud member of The Lime Light
Come visit us and see what we've been up to.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

OMG, I really love this card!

Joanne Travis said...

Chris, I am so glad you played in the challenge! Isn't the black, white, and red fun to work with? Your card is so dramatic and beautiful with such lovely attention to detail.
Would it be okay if I linked your card in with the challenge? It's really fabulous.
Thanks, Chris. Hope you are enjoying your weekend!

Cat Tidwell said...

This is one of my favorite color combos for valentines, just the basic black and red! I LOVE how you have done this Chris!

LeAnne said...

How pretty! I always forget I have that stamp set--perfect for Valentine's Day! Great job on the challenge, I am posting mine there too!

Allison Rankin said...

Wow Chris...this is one sexy Valentine's Day card!

Monica-FC said...

love the edges of the card. how did you do that. way cool. love the color combo also.

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....