Pages

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Madelynn's Terrific Tuesdays


This is another really fun sketch challenge that I wish I could do more often. The Whimsical Butterfly has a sketch challenge each week called Terrific Tuesdays and they are sketches from Madelynn. Here's this week's sketch and my card for it.






This will go in the bundle for the church too and I think it works for either a boy or girl.

Recipe:
Stamps: Butterfly of Happiness (TSG), Punches Three (SU)
Paper: PTI - Spring Moss, Lemon Tart, Sweet Blush and dp, SU - Pretty in Pink, Regal Rose
Ink: Mellow Moss
Accessories: punches, brads, ribbon PTI Lemon Tart and Creative Impressions Pastel Plaid

Thanks for visiting!

~chris

A Proud member of The Lime Light
Come visit us and see what we've been up to.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

very cute! I love that butterfly!

SparkofWhimsy said...

I absolutely adore this card. You're right, it does work for a boy or a girl. Everything just works together so well and I love that butterfly! It's so nice to be getting around to seeing what everyone's making again!

Also.. happy anniversary, birthdays, and heavy duty hitpoints!! I'm leaving it here instead of on the blog candy post because I do not need the candy as scrummi and tempting as it is. LOL my DH asked me why I had entered that one ribbon one recently when I had so much and sorta guilt tripped me so no entering candies for awhile.

And last but least...

...don't kill me but you've been tagged. Come to my blog to see what I mean. *leaves a tiny little pebble for the stoning and runs*

hugs,

Angelique

Juanita said...

Pop over and pick up your award.

Jessica Diedrich said...

This is so adorable! Wow! Thank you for playing this week's sketch and I just LOVE this card!

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....