Pages

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Another version of my Always card from last month

Another set that I just love especially around V-Day is Always. I've made several cards in this vein this year and this is the latest.

I used some of my all time favorite dp from SU (sadly no longer available) called Afternoon Tea. Card base is Old Olive and other layers are Baja Breeze and Certainly Celery. I love the ribbon slider made from the tag punch too. You will probably see that in various formats again as it is really fun to do.

I am working on my swaps for next week's downline meeting, maybe I'll give you a sneak peek later this week. I'm also doing a make and take and am struggling a bit with that one, but I'll get there!

Thanks for visiting!

~chris

A Proud member of The Lime Light
Come visit us and see what we've been up to.

4 comments:

Juanita said...

That ribbon slider is way cool

Diane said...

Love the color you used, this is a great set, I just used it myself for a workshop for Sunday! Very pretty!

Allison Rankin said...

Ooo...lime! I still haven't used this CS but I have the DP so maybe I should try a card like this one out too!

Traceyr said...

oooo I love the papers and the greens on this card. Perfect. :)

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....