Pages

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Dual Challenge Card and some B-Day Cards









I combined a couple of challenges in this first card - Taylor's sketch challenge and this week's Color Throwdown. I used some of Taylor's little gems on this card too - always love to add bling!






Recipe:
Stamps: In My Thoughts
Paper: Kiwi Kiss, Regal Rose, Choc. Chip, Lemon Tart, Vellum
Ink: Choc. Chip
Accessories:
ribbon, bling, brads, punches, scallop circle nestie





Next up, two birthday cards for our February famiily celebrations today. The first is for my ddl who shares her b-day with Valentine's Day. The second is for my dh's ex.


Recipe
Stamps: SU sentiment
Paper: Whisper White, Pure Poppy, Basic Black. stash dp
Ink: Basic Black, real red marker
Accessories: punches, Pure Poppy ribbon


Recipe
Stamps: SU sentiment
Paper: Kraft, Choc. Chip, Baja Breeze, Parisian Breeze
Ink: Baja Breeze
Accessories: brad, Mike's $1 ribbon, cb embossing folder

It will be a busy day today, but hopefully I'll be back later with the promised blog candy. I'm hoping to reach 15k hits on my blog this week and that will be even more cause for celebration and for a little extra addition to the blog candy should it actually happen!

Thanks for visiting!

~chris

A Proud member of The Lime Light
Come visit us and see what we've been up to.

10 comments:

Nadia! said...

Gorgeous! I was wondering if you know anyone in Colorado Springs that sell Stampin' up, Im good friends with Megan and she sent me your way because she's not selling. i truly appreciated!

mudmaven said...

Nadia,

If you send me an email (there is a link on the left side of my blog), we can talk about purchasing SU products! There's some really great deals going on right now so let me know how I can reach you.

~chris

Allison Rankin said...

Terrific creations...the first one is my fav!

jacque4u2c said...

LOVE THEM!

Monica-FC said...

gorgeous cards. the colors are wonderful since there isn't any color right now outside. lol.

Joanne Travis said...

Beautiful cards, Chris!!!
You are mentioned on the Favorites of the Week thread on SCS! I would link you but my connection to SCS keeps dropping out. It's somehwere in the General Stamping forum.
Hope your weekend was great!
Joanne

SparkofWhimsy said...

Wow you've been busy! I'm trying to play catch up and so many of you ladies have been some card making wonders these last few days!! Amazing job! It always astounds me to see so much wonder created in so little time!

Denise Marzec said...

You HAVE been busy!! These are beautiful. Love the use of vellum and the parisian breeze DP...my new fav!

Jenny V. said...

I like that baby blue card you made. Great format and love that emboss. Plain and simple but very elegant.

jenny

nicky w. said...

Love all of these birthday cards... your creativity never ceases to amaze me!

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....