Pages

Monday, April 13, 2009

Couple challenges to start the week

I'm attempting to get myself together after a week or so of chaos. What better way to settle down than to make a card for a couple of challenges. This card is for this week's Mojo Monday challenge and The Little Paper Shop Color Challenge (So Saffron, Certainly Celery and Perfect Plum). I love this Basic Grey Euphoria paper and don't pull it out near often enough.

Recipe:
Stamps: God's Beauty, Hero Arts sentiment
Paper:
Certainly Celery, Perfect Plum, Whisper White, BG Euphoria dp
Ink: Perfect Plum, versamark
Accessories: deckle scissors, Angel Wings Shimmerz, Stickles, Punches, So Saffron ribbon

Thanks for visiting. Hopefully this week will be manageable. Since I'm taking the next two weeks off to have knee surgery, this week will be full of getting things done at the office so that I don't have crises arising daily while I'm gone.

~chris

A Proud member of The Lime Light
Come visit us and see what we've been up to.
Guest Designer for Kaboodle Doodles

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the colors Chris, sweet card!

Cat Tidwell said...

Wonderful card Chris! LOVE those colors too, and love how you have used them!

Alex said...

Really pretty card Chris, I love the colors! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Allison Rankin said...

Mmm...pretty with the Euphoria DP!

Tracy.H said...

Very pretty...love that DP!! :0)

*~*Megali*~* said...

OOOOOH I love that DP!!! Pretty!

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....