Pages

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Cards for Lime Light Task 6

This month all the Lime Light design team members worked on a project for Donna. The project was to make 25 cards for Donna to give as incentives to her students so they can have some hand crafted cards to send out. The rules were - no ribbon, brads or other embellishments - just paper, glue, glitter and ink! Oh no - no ribbon! It wasn't as hard as I thought it would be when I first read the challenge and with the help of my bff Sabrina, here's some of the cards we created:




They are forecasting more snow for us today and even more for the weekend. Yikes - it's April already it's supposed to be SPRING!

Thanks for stopping by today. I'll be back later with some more fun stuff!

~chris

A Proud member of The Lime Light
Come visit us and see what we've been up to.
Guest Designer for Kaboodle Doodles

5 comments:

jacque4u2c said...

You did an awesome job - I think I would have a hard time if I was told no ribbon - you know what a fantatic I am...lol

Allison Rankin said...

Look at all those...love the Yo! card!

renee said...

Wow busy lady!! These are all wonderful, Love the moose! Blessings. Renee

Diane said...

They are all so special even without ribbon!!!
Great cards!

Alex said...

These are beautiful Chris! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....