Pages

Monday, April 6, 2009

A Baja Breeze version

I made a couple more of those wonderful cards inspired by Patty Bennett, only this time in Baja Breeze. Wanted to see what they would look like in that wonderful blue. I'm thinking I really like the lovely organza ribbon from SU with this card rather than a gross grain ribbon. What do you think? The Regal Rose version below is for my swap for this month's downline meeting and I think that it may very well be my project for our Spring Stamp Camp in May too!




Last test finished yesterday. Now the hard part, waiting till Friday to meet with the doctor to find out if there's anything to worry about. Both techs said that they did not see any obvious problems, so I am encouraged and hopeful that surgery will go ahead as planned on the 22nd!

Hope to get a couple of challenges done this week and our monthly downline meeting is on Thursday so look for a slideshow of all the wonderful swaps.

Thanks for visiting.

~chris

Be sure to check out the blog candy post and get your name entered to win some celebration candy!

A Proud member of The Lime Light
Come visit us and see what we've been up to.
Guest Designer for Kaboodle Doodles

2 comments:

nicky w. said...

Ooh how fancy!!! Love these!

Diane said...

Oh wow!!! I love it in blue too!
I prefer the grosgrain ribbon,I think it pops out more.
Don't worry about your dr appt.,(easy for me to say right,lol).
If they said they didn't see anything alarming,just wait until friday. Everything will be ok!

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....