Pages

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

My favorite weekly challenge!

This week our little darlin' is dressed up Western style! Take a look at this cutie patootie!

Here's my card inspired by her cute outfit. I am losing my mind as both stamp sets that I wanted to use with this card - Pocket Fun and Wanted - could not be located in this mess I fondly call my "crafting studio." I have got to get it together and catalog my shelves so that I don't go through this every time I need something! Yikes. I also need to make notes when I lend sets as that is the only thing I can think of to explain why these are not on my shelf. If anyone borrowed either of these from me, could you please let this forgetful old lady know you have them so that I don't think I'm losing my mind?


Thanks for visiting!

~chris

Edited to add: no more calls, we have a winner. Both missing sets were here, just not where they were supposed to be! I'm not going nuts, I'm just really messy!

Be sure to check out the blog candy post and get your name entered to win some celebration candy!

A Proud member of The Lime Light
Come visit us and see what we've been up to.
Guest Designer for Kaboodle Doodles

8 comments:

Alex said...

Sooooo adorable Chris - I love this!!! WOW!! This card is just totally adorable, it really makes me smile! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Allison Rankin said...

So smart to use the paisley folder this way! Your take on this challenge rocks (I, on the other hand, will avoid it like the plague...ha ha!).

P.S. You just have to do Libby's next challenge (wink, wink!).

Diane said...

Howdy partner!! This is so cool!!
You did an amazing job as always!!

Dawne said...

WOW! That is COOL~ Very creative =) You did a great job!! Soooo cute!!

Unknown said...

Awwwwww...that is WAY too cute!

nicky w. said...

Super Cute Chris!

Sabrina said...

I love thi card. It is so adorable and fun.
Sabrina
p.s. I did NOT borrow the set.

Cat Tidwell said...

How awesome! Love how you did the Cuttlebugged bg, and the pocket!

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....