Pages

Sunday, April 5, 2009

A Sailor Looks at 60!

We have a good sailing buddy who is turning 60 tomorrow. We're headed up to help him celebrate along with a lot of our other sailing friends. DH got him a bottle of Pussers Rum (comes from the British Virgin Islands) that we know he likes and I thought I'd decorate his bag a bit.

Front

Back

Here's the card that I made for him. All the graphic images I used for these projects are from pcCrafters and the sentiments and "60" medallion were stamped.

Front

Inside

Thanks for visiting!

~chris

Be sure to check out the blog candy post and get your name entered to win some celebration candy!

A Proud member of The Lime Light
Come visit us and see what we've been up to.
Guest Designer for Kaboodle Doodles

6 comments:

Jackie said...

I bet he loved it - you did a wonderful job on it!

Joanne Travis said...

What a wonderfully special and thoughtful project. I love things like this the most, that are made with someone's special interests and straight from the heart. You done good!!

Diane said...

Oh wow! I'm sure he'll enjoy this !
The bottle more (his a male,lol) but the card and the bag are gorgeous!!!

Allison Rankin said...

Look at you...how fun! Love that bag!

Juanita said...

Love that pirate goodie bag!

Alex said...

how fabulous - I am sure he will love these, they are very special and totally cute! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....