Pages

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Still in love with daisies!

Here is a little purse with some note cards that I started over the weekend and finished up yesterday. I have been combing through all my saved blog posts, templates, SCS resources and I cannot find the post that gave me the inspiration and the detailed instructions on how to make this though. PLEASE if one of you sees this and knows where it came from, let me know as I really want to give credit where it is due and also be able to recreate this again. I know that it would have been in the last week or so, but for the life of me I cannot find it now. It was made from a single sheet of designer paper and has two pockets to put goodies in.

Empty Bag

Note card - outside


Note card - inside
Bag with cards

Patterned paper is SU Delicate Dots from the SAB mini. Card base is Certainly Celery and the flowers were made with Whisper White, Summer Sun and Garden Green using the daisy die for the Big Shot. I put a piece of Garden Green through the BS using an embossing folder and then punched out the "buttons" as the gorgeous corduroy buttons that I used on the bag would have been a bit too thick for the notecards. The graphic on the inside is from a graphic set called Now and Forever from pcCrafters and it has some really gorgeous daisy images in it!

I'm still working on a couple of things to show you later this week and I'm getting ready for a workshop on Sunday and will post some of our projects for that as well. Tomorrow I will share a hybrid project with you that has me really excited! Thanks for visiting today!

~chris

A Proud member of The Lime Light
Come visit us and see what we've been up to.
Guest Designer for Kaboodle Doodles

5 comments:

Alex said...

This is FABULOUS Chris, WOW!! I love it - totally beautiful and the inside is just amazing! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Janine said...

This is very lovely!!!

Diane said...

Oh my this is so lovely Chris!!!
I'm going to have to try a project like this one day!! Fabulous!

Monica-FC said...

just a thought was it on dawnsstampingthoughts?? she does alot videos over on her blog. I love how you did it.

Oma said...

I love this and have that same paper. I believe you found the tutorial for it here:

http://clearlyistamp.typepad.com/my_weblog/2009/04/stamp-spotlight-soil-of-prayer-and-a-mini-tutorial.html

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....