Pages

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Recent RAK

Here is a slideshow of images of a RAK I made recently. I sent it off and she's gotten it, so I know I won't spoil anything posting this.



Thanks for visiting! Downline meeting tomorrow, so there will be a slideshow of images of our swaps!

~chris

Be sure to check out the blog candy post and get your name entered to win some celebration candy!

A Proud member of The Lime Light
Come visit us and see what we've been up to.
Guest Designer for Kaboodle Doodles

4 comments:

Jackie said...

What a wonderful gift - I'm sure she loves it. They are all beautiful!

Diane said...

Those are gorgeous Chris! I'm sure the recipient loved each and everyone of them! Beautiful dp and colors!
I went to my weight loss group last night (TOPS),and I lost 1.2 pound. I was really happy cause it takes forever to lose a pound for me. Hope you're still going to the pool,if it can stop snowing here,I will start to walk again. I promise,lol!
Have a great day Chris!

Tracy.H said...

And yes! She did love it! ;0) Thanks again Chris. :0)

Alex said...

Beautiful Chris! *STMAPIN HUGS* Alex

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....