Pages

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Today's Color Challenge

I had a special request for a card for a teenage aunt. I thought since I'm not sure the sex of the new little one, I'd take advantage of today's Splitcoast Stampers color challenge - So Saffron, Pink Pirouette and Bordering Blue.

Outside

Inside

Recipe:
Stamps: Cute & Cuddly, Congrats, Greeting for All Reasons
Paper: So Saffron, Bordering Blue, Pink Pirouette, Whisper White
Ink: Black, markers
Accessories: ribbon, brads, punches, mini clothespins

Sandy - is this what you wanted? Send me an email and I'll get it sent off to you right away.

Thanks for visiting. I'm still feeling a bit harried trying to get all my ducks in a row before next week, but it helps to sit and create and get myself somewhat centered.

~chris

A Proud member of The Lime Light
Come visit us and see what we've been up to.
Guest Designer for Kaboodle Doodles

4 comments:

Allison Rankin said...

Great idea for this color challenge...and the pins match perfectly!

Cat Tidwell said...

Oh this is sooo cute Chris! LOVE it!

The Rubber Maid said...

Love this baby card, adorable and good for boy or girl. Pat

Diane said...

Adorable Chris!!!
Do what you can for next week,what doesn't get done will still be there when you get back,so don't stress over it. Create instead,it's better for you,lol!
I went for my walk this morning,1 hour!!! I thought of you,how's the swimming goin?
Have a super day!

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....