Pages

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Home and just dandy!

Surgery went without a hitch and I am home and blogging from bed! Pain is manageable so far but I'm tired and going to sleep for a bit. Thank you so much for all your good thoughts, wishes and prayers, it was much easier because of them! I am so grateful to everyone for being so supportive - I know what a big weenie I am, but it was reassuring that you all were pulling for me too!

Big Big THANKS to everyone!

~chris

A Proud member of The Lime Light
Come visit us and see what we've been up to.
Guest Designer for Kaboodle Doodles

9 comments:

Sabrina said...

Whew hoo! Let me know if you need anything~
Sabrina

Tracy.H said...

So glad to hear that you doing well. Rest up and take care. :0)

Shelley L. MacKenzie said...

So glad to hear your surgery went well! Hope you have a quick recovery!!

Diane said...

Yay!!!! I knew you'd do well !!!!
Glad to hear you are resting and not in too much pain!
Take care my friend!!!!

Monica-FC said...

so glad it all went well and that you are home and getting some rest.

Juanita said...

so glad to hear that everything went well for you. don't feel bad about being worried, sometimes these things don't go well. so glad you were being looked over and taken care of. speedy recovery!

Anonymous said...

so glad to hear everything went well! if I was closer I would bring a pot of tea and some hot apple crisp I made......alas we must pretend!!

Autumn Pereira said...

Hope you are doing well, call me if you need anything.

Cat Tidwell said...

I dont know how I missed this post, I had been watching for it, lol! Anyways, so glad it went smooth for you Chris! Just be sure and take it easy!! hugsss

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....